On behalf of all UW institutions, the UW System Office of Procurement serves as a champion of higher education and responsible steward of resources through procurement leadership, guidance, advocacy, communication, and training.
The Office of Procurement continuously strives to be:
- An authority on procurement policies and practices for the entire system.
- A center of excellence for supply management.
- A leader in maximizing procurement resources through collaboration across the state and system.
- Strategic, innovative and effective in implementing best procurement practices.
- Proactive in identifying enterprise-wide cost saving and strategic contracting opportunities.
- Effective and prompt in communications with stakeholders.
- Timely and responsible in addressing stakeholder needs.
- Proactive in professional development.