As one of the premier public university systems in the nation, the University of Wisconsin System has the accredited degree programs to prepare you for making your career dreams come true. You have the passion—we have the commitment to help you succeed.
Explore Our Universities
Eleven comprehensive universities provide both undergraduate and master’s degree programs. Our nationally recognized Research I universities in Madison and Milwaukee offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs—including doctoral and professional degrees.
It’s All In Wisconsin. Join us!
The UW Flexible Option is a smart new way for working adults to earn a University of Wisconsin degree.
eCampus is your gateway to online education programs offered throughout the University of Wisconsin System.
Learn more about the degree programs and majors offered across the state, along with admission requirements and other valuable information.
- Learn about admissions policies – Each year UW System’s universities welcome thousands of new students from across the U.S. and around the globe. You can find specific admissions information whether you are a new freshman, transfer, re-entry, special, graduate or international student.
- Find a major that fits you – With more than 350 majors, you are sure to find one that grows your interest and develops your talent.
- Read about paying for college – Visit this starting point to learn about financing your education.
- Learn about transferring – Whether you are coming from another UW university or the Wisconsin Technical College System, we can help you learn about how your credits will transfer.
- Apply online to a UW System university –Take a formal step toward becoming a University of Wisconsin student.
- Reporting Misconduct, Illegal Activity, Fraud & Abuse If you have a concern about misconduct, abuse, fraud, illegal activity, violations of university policy, or if you fear retaliation for speaking out, the University of Wisconsin System provides a simple and anonymous way to file a report. Simply go online or dial 855-827-4950.