22 May 2017 | 2:43 pm
Blackboard plans to deploy a maintenance release on Sunday, June 4, 2017. The update will not cause a disruption in service and will include the following improvements:
- Improved network bandwidth management - Collaborate adapts to your connection speed and network limitations making sure that participants can hear and see what is happening in the session
- Text entered in the Whiteboard is left-aligned
- The Participant panel stays in place when the browser is resized
- Breakout rooms keep custom names when new participants join a session
UW System Faculty & Staff
UW System Guests
- Check your system’s D2L compatibility
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Known issues – Learn@UW Knowledge Base
If you’re experiencing an issue or unscheduled outage:
D2L may be unavailable during these times:
- Daily: 1:00 to 4:00 a.m.
- Thursdays: 5:00 to 7:00 a.m.
Avoid taking quizzes or other activities which may affect your grades during these times.