With the passage of 2015 Wisconsin Act 55, the authority to lease real property, for use other than housing, was transferred to University of Wisconsin System Administration. This authority was then delegated to the Office of Capital Planning and Budget, which is responsible for leasing all real property for the thirteen university institutions and thirteen two-year degree colleges.
Real Estate Requests
- Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
Historic Alumni House, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Request for Proposals (Sale or Lease)
Located at 3230 E. Kenwood Boulevard in Milwaukee and comprising 20,517 square feet on 3.9 acres (with 175 feet of Lake Michigan frontage), the historic Alumni House was constructed in 1923 as a single-family residence and is currently being used by UWM as a conference facility.
UWM is soliciting proposals for future uses of the property - either sale or long-term lease.Proposals will be accepted through August 5, 2020, at 4:00 pm. Additional information about the property and how to arrange a tour, floor plans, and details on the proposal submission process can be found below:
- UW-Milwaukee Alumni House RFP
- UW-Milwaukee Alumni House Site Plan
- UW-Milwaukee Alumni House Floor Plan
- UW-Milwaukee Alumni House - Additional Information for Proposers
- UW-Milwaukee Alumni House - WHS Historic Conservation Easement Template
- Requests for Concept (RFCs)
- Notification List: (If you would like to receive electronic notification of future Real Estate opportunities with University of Wisconsin System, please fill out and submit the Real Estate Notification Form with your contact information.)