With the passage of 2015 Wisconsin Act 55, the authority to lease real property, for use other than housing, was transferred to University of Wisconsin System Administration. This authority was then delegated to the Office of Capital Planning and Budget, which is responsible for leasing all real property for the thirteen university institutions and thirteen two-year degree colleges.
Real Estate Requests
- Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Request For Information for the development of a regional indoor turf field house and the addition to an existing hockey facility to be constructed on the University of Wisconsin-Superior campus.
- Request For Information, University of Wisconsin-Superior, Addendum to extend submission date.
- Requests for Concept (RFCs)
- Notification List: (If you would like to receive electronic notification of future Real Estate opportunities with University of Wisconsin System, please fill out and submit the Real Estate Notification Form with your contact information.)